WHAT IS TREX?
Trex Wood-Polymer Decking and
- Does not crack, splinter
or rot — 25-year residential warranty
- Low maintenance —
only needs routine cleaning
- Environmentally friendly
— made from recycled wood and plastic
- Slip resistant —
wet or dry
- Works like wood —
same tools and techniques
decking and railing products are made from a unique
combination of reclaimed wood and recycled plastic, giving
you the best qualities of both materials. The plastic
shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, so there’s
no rotting or splintering. The wood protects the plastic
from UV damage and gives your deck a solid, natural feel. It
looks great year after year. And because there is no need to
spend hours staining or repairing, the enjoyment of a Trex
deck is truly timeless.
Unlike wood surfaces, Trex
- requires no stains or sealants for protection . . .
- will not rot or deteriorate due to harsh weather
- is available in two textures - smooth or wood grain
. . .
- is available in four colour options to suit any
exterior design style . . .
- is splinter-free
- contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
- resists moisture, insects and sunlight, making Trex
decking the perfect choice for pools, hot tubs and spas
- has excellent traction, even when wet
As an added benefit of your Trex deck, you are helping
the environment because Trex is made primarily with recycled
plastic grocery bags, reclaimed pallet wrap and waste wood.
Timber Decking Company Ltd